- By accessing this web site, you are agreeing to be bound by these web site Terms and Conditions of Use, all applicable laws and regulations, and agree that you are responsible for compliance with any applicable local laws. If you do not agree with any of these terms, you are prohibited from using or accessing this site. The materials contained in this web site are protected by applicable copyright and trade mark law.
Permission is granted to temporarily download one copy of the materials (information
or software) on RMA Portal's web site for personal, non-commercial transitory viewing
only. This is the grant of a license, not a transfer of title, and under this license
you may not:
- modify or copy the materials;
- use the materials for any commercial purpose, or for any public display (commercial or non-commercial);
- attempt to decompile or reverse engineer any software contained on RMA Portal's web site;
- remove any copyright or other proprietary notations from the materials; or
- transfer the materials to another person or "mirror" the materials on any other server.
This license shall automatically terminate if you violate any of these restrictions and may be terminated by RMA Portal at any time. Upon terminating your viewing of these materials or upon the termination of this license, you must destroy any downloaded materials in your possession whether in electronic or printed format.
- As a customer with Premium Account, you agree to pay your required renewal fees within 7 days of its due date. Accounts that are overdue by more than 15 days will be automatically suspended. Furthermore, accounts that remain unpaid and suspended for more than 30 days will be deleted from our system.
- The materials on RMA Portal's web site are provided "as is". RMA Portal makes no warranties, expressed or implied, and hereby disclaims and negates all other warranties, including without limitation, implied warranties or conditions of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, or non-infringement of intellectual property or other violation of rights. Further, RMA Portal does not warrant or make any representations concerning the accuracy, likely results, or reliability of the use of the materials on its Internet web site or otherwise relating to such materials or on any sites linked to this site.
- In no event shall RMA Portal or its suppliers be liable for any damages (including, without limitation, damages for loss of data or profit, or due to business interruption,) arising out of the use or inability to use the materials on RMA Portal's Internet site, even if RMA Portal or a RMA Portal authorized representative has been notified orally or in writing of the possibility of such damage. Because some jurisdictions do not allow limitations on implied warranties, or limitations of liability for consequential or incidental damages, these limitations may not apply to you.
- The materials appearing on RMA Portal's web site could include technical, typographical, or photographic errors. RMA Portal does not warrant that any of the materials on its web site are accurate, complete, or current. RMA Portal may make changes to the materials contained on its web site at any time without notice. RMA Portal does not, however, make any commitment to update the materials.
- RMAPORTAL has not reviewed all of the custom sites linked to portal web sites of its customers; such contents are controlled by the administrators of those portals. RMAPORTAL is not responsible for the contents of any such linked site. The inclusion of any link does not imply endorsement by RMAPORTAL. Use of any such linked web site is at the user's own risk.
- Any claim relating to RMA Portal's web site shall be governed by the laws of the United States, and by the laws of of the State of Nevada without regard to its conflict of law provisions.
Terms of Service and Conditions of Use
The mission of RMA Portal is to provide vendors with the best hosted RMA System service possible. To attain that, we have to set and maintain reasonable guidelines for our customers to follow. Creating an account with us means that you agree with, and will abide by the terms below. We reserve the right to refuse service to anyone, or close any account that we find to be outside these guidelines, or that do not stay within what we believe to be fair with the majority of our clients.