- We collect information from you when you register on our site or fill out a form. When registering on our site, as appropriate, you may be asked to enter your: name, e-mail address, mailing address or phone number.
- To personalize your experience. Your information helps us to better respond to your individual needs.
- To improve our website. We continually strive to improve our website offerings based on the information and feedback we receive from you.
- To improve customer service. Your information helps us to more effectively respond to your customer service requests and support needs.
- To process transactions. Your information, whether public or private, will not be sold, exchanged, transferred, or given to any other company for any reason whatsoever, without your consent, other than for the express purpose of delivering the service requested.
We implement a variety of security measures
to maintain the safety of your personal information when you access your personal
- We have a complete and clear audit of all our data, and we safeguard their access with multi-factor authentications.
- We conduct regular Risk Assessement for all features of our service. We have active firewalls (hardware and Web Application (WAF) firewall) set and regularly evaluated to detect and respond to malicious web traffic.
- We enforce full encryption between our web servers and its clients. All web traffic are required, redirected and forced to use a secured layer.
- We utilize pseudonymisation techniques to further minimize personal identifiable information regarding of our users.
- We enable users of our service to use multiple levels of Access Controls that can be configured by the administrators of the respective apps.
- We conduct periodic data destruction routine to ensure that unneeded and expired data are properly degaussed and or destroyed to ensure they are protected from unauthorized recovery and access.
- We have procedures in place to detect, report, and investigate a data breach; such as having a Data Breach notification process in place to notify relevant supervisory authorities within 72 hours after its discovery.
- We continously review provisions in the GDPR that apply only in rare instances and we are prepared to comply within reasonable time.
- We do not sell, trade, or otherwise transfer to outside parties your personally identifiable information. We may also release your information when we believe release is appropriate to comply with the law, enforce our site policies, or protect ours or others rights, property, or safety.
Because we value your
privacy we have taken the necessary precautions to be in compliance with the California
Online Privacy Protection Act. We therefore will not distribute your personal information
to outside parties without your consent. As part of the California Online Privacy
Protection Act, all users of our site may make any changes to their information
at anytime by logging into their control panel and going to the 'Update Profile'
- Have an annual gross revenue of more than $25 million USD.
- Annually buy, sell, receive for commercial purposes, or share for commercial purposes the personal information of 50,000 or more California consumers, households, or devices.
- Derive 50% or more of their annual revenue from selling California consumers’ personal information.
- We are in compliance with the requirements of COPPA (Childrens Online Privacy Protection Act), we do not collect any information from anyone under 13 years of age. Our website, products and services are all directed to people who are at least 13 years old or older.
- Please also visit our Terms and Conditions section establishing the use, disclaimers, and limitations of liability governing the use of our website at http://rmaportal.com/tos
- We are fully committed to comply with EU regulations and its General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR). Click here for updated information about our committment to compliance.